Driving Instructor Training in Kent and South East London
We deliver training in Kent and South East London. Chris and Ian are experienced and well connected ADIs with wide ranging skills both in and outside of the driving instructor industry. We will provide the tools to help you discover and develop your own style and approach to delivering driver training.
Do you want a new career? A new business? More freedom or independence?
Can we offer these? Maybe!Can you achieve these? Definitely!
What can Better Driver Training offer you?
Becoming a Trainee Driving Instructor or PDI
Better Driving Instructor Training work with Tri-Coaching Partnership's TCIT programme
There have been vast changes in both the areas of driver training and instructor training.
From driving test changes reflecting the modern world to being allowed on motorways, learner drivers are facing very different needs than they did 10-20 years ago. Life skills, choices and modern living require a modern style of training that produces thinking drivers. This move towards a client focussed approach with a leaning towards coaching over instruction has been at the heart of these changes. Training providers like Better Driver Training have been leading the way on the frontline working with learner drivers and driver improvement. Behind the scenes Tri-Coaching Partnership have been heading the charge with CPD programmes and qualifications. Both of these recognised experts are now working together to offer you ADI training that delivers:
- Blended course covering Parts 1, 2 & 3
- 3.5hr per fortnight with a Better trainer
- Home based learning
- Structured syllabus based on the DVSA standards
- Self-styled training
- Over 80 hours of multi-media content
- Including 42 hours 1:1 training using a mixture of learning and teaching styles
Our promise is to be honest and do our best
What does this mean for you?
- Free opportunity to talk to two of the country's top Driving Instructor trainers - Chris Bensted and Ian Brett.
- FULL support and training.
- Honest feedback.
- A better understanding of your options. This is based on personal experience and years of talking to driving instructors across the country.
- Access to a NATIONAL network of Approved Driving Instructors.
- Inspiration, innovation and the latest techniques and approaches.
- A wide range of career options beyond just teaching learners.