What to expect if you have your driving test in Sevenoaks:
- Roads - Town, Country, Dual Carriageway (A21)
- Manoeuvres - Turning in the Road, Reverse Corner, Parallel Park, Controlled Stop
- The Centre - Small car park, Toilet, Waiting room
- Average Number of Tests per slot: 4 (up to 6 at peak times)
Top Sevenoaks Test "Highlights":
- Right turn at the top of the High Street into London Road - Break it down and allow for the Zebra crossings. Pedestrians will walk straight out of the banks onto the crossings.
- Riverhead roundabouts - Treat it like a pair of roundabouts.
- Otford pond roundabout - Give Way lines half way round (Reversed priority roundabout).
Those learning with Better Driver Training are more likely to pass than those trained privately or by parents
It's not all about the test! Better Driver Training's expert Driving Instructors know this, our syllabus and approach to learning to drive focusses on developing safe driving practices in all areas and environments. Our Driving School is dedicated in not only test success but safe driving for life. We understand that everybody learns differently and therefore we treat you as an individual.
On your first lesson we will work with you to set a schedule, method and style of learning that will best suit you. Using this bespoke approach Better Driver Training have a reputation for better lessons, better drivers and better results.
By the time you take, and pass, your test you will not have driven test routes every lesson. Instead you will have developed the key skills required to pass the test anywhere. Awareness, Planning and Risk assessment skills are key to keeping you safe for a future on the road.
Does it all end there?
Not at all.
Better Driver Training offer comprehensive training and support after your test. We train full licence holders, newly qualified drivers even au pairs and taxi drivers!
Motorway training, Parking assistance or just a confidence boost, whatever you need we can cater to it.
How often have you heard "You only learn to drive once you pass your test"?
While we don't agree, and neither do our passed pupils, we do acknowledge that driving is about experience. Why stop taking training, however occasional to develop your driving and safety further?
Driving is a life skill, but how many other skills do you learn and not reassess or develop further. Anyone aged 17-111 can benefit with some friendly advice and support.
Gift vouchers are available on request.